The professional development offered through association meetings and webinars is enriching, educational and PDU credits can be earned. Accreditation in various practice fields can be earned. The research journals, newsletters, scholarships and career connections are a few of the many more reasons to join.
You will find many reasons to join this thousands-strong national professional association.
- State affiliate membership;
- Networking and leadership opportunities with others in family and consumer sciences;
- Newsletters (three times a year);
- Access to a roster of members;
- Representation in state and national governments;
- Recognition through awards, fellowships, and grants;
- Opportunities for leadership development;
- Professional certification;
- Publishing opportunities;
- Public policy issues updates;
- AAFCS job bank;
- Discounts on webinars;
- Discounts on meetings;
- Discounts on insurance;
- Continuing education opportunities;
- Subscription to the Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences;
- Access to research journals;
- and more.
How Do I Become A Member?
Join here with the national AAFCS and you will automatically become a member in the North Carolina affiliate.
(703) 706-4600 or (800) 424-8080
NCAFCS is a not-for-profit 501-C3 organization. All contributions beyond dues are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.